Apply for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction.
Do not use this form if you are already getting Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction from Eastbourne Council.
If you are of working age, or are a pensioner but have a partner who is of working age, you are unlikely to be able to claim Housing Benefit. The only exceptions are if both of you and your partner are pensioners, or you live in Specified Accommodation. Otherwise, you must claim Universal Credit for help with your rent.

You can use this application form to make a new claim for

* Council Tax Reduction

* Housing Benefit

* Second Adult Rebate (for Pension Age claimants)

Before you start you'll need to know:

* What benefits you already receive

* Your National Insurance number

* Details of your outstanding claims

* Details of any previous claims

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new application. Click on the start button:

Continue with a saved form

Choose this option to continue filling out a saved application